RE: ideas

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 05:24:24 PDT

Has anyone discussed copyright issues using of these techniques? It concerns me from many points of view. 2 are
- The artist creating the original work being copied,
- The artist creating a new original(?) work from the first artists' work.
How does the classroom teacher address these issues?

Jan

I think the same principles apply to using digital photos as a basis for painting/drwing. Contemporary professional artists are doing this all the time.

Just as a point of information, artists, illustrators especially, have been using opaque projectors for years. .to leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---