Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Colette's number of students

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 05:02:41 PDT

Colette has 120 students - 7th and 8th graders - all year long.

Any one still wanting to join in the "Help Colette" - reply to me
( I have aksed Colette to get back with when she can one
what kid of supplies she needs most --- and also what kind of supplies she
doesn't need. Let's really show Colette what kind of sharing group we can

Send me your snail mail addresses (OFF LIST) so I can get them out to
Colette. I am sure she will want to thank you all personally.

Judy Decker