Re: Colette and the $100 budget

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 04:00:50 PDT

When student teaching, my supervising teacher made a tongue-in-cheek suggestion to assist in increasing art supply budgets. She said that she'd have a "save paper bags for the art program" campaign. With all the student artwork done on paper bags going home, parent pressure would help increase the budget. She also said she'd make charcoal for the students to draw with-creating a smoky charcoal fire right outside the administration's offices. Might work....good luck.
Mark

Colette C <ctcolwell@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear List members,
I was out of town until late last night and I have only been able to briefly
scan all of the replies I got on and off list. Thank you all for your
support. You are a wonderful group of people! I am sure I will be able to
use many of the ideas that were mentioned.

I will answer each of you that contacted me off list sometime today or
tomorrow.
For those of you who asked, my school address is:

Roseboro-Salemburg Middle School
P.O. Box 976
Pleasant St
Roseboro, NC 28382