Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Colette and the $100 budget

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 03:53:11 PDT

Dear List members,
I was out of town until late last night and I have only been able to briefly
scan all of the replies I got on and off list. Thank you all for your
support. You are a wonderful group of people! I am sure I will be able to
use many of the ideas that were mentioned.

I will answer each of you that contacted me off list sometime today or
For those of you who asked, my school address is:

Roseboro-Salemburg Middle School
P.O. Box 976
Pleasant St
Roseboro, NC 28382