Re: product question tap and glue cap

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 14:30:39 PDT

I purchased the tap and glue caps for my elementary students. Not only did
the students use glue more successfully, I didn't have spend my time
scraping tables or constantly refilling bottles. No more mangled tips
either! Be sure you teach all the kids how to use them - twisting the cap
like you'd do with normal ones will result in a big mess!

--
                   |          Melissa Enderle         |
                 /)|       melissaenderle@planet.tn   |(\