Re: Storybook Art.

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 22:22:54 PDT

On 5/18/03 10:17 PM, lindwood@webtv.net at lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> Oooooooooohhhhhh....I cannot wait!!!!
> How many weeks til release???
>
> Linda
>

> ---

Books are being mailed to me on May 24.... I'm excited too, but oh, when I
found t his error, I just wasn't sure I could survive!!! Can you believe I
said Robert McCloskey died in 1974, and he's still alive? I hope I can make
it through this book!! Anyone who finds errors, TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!!! I am
already planning the corrected second printing. Maybe the first printing
will be a collector's edition....like, the funniest book bloopers or
something.

MaryAnn

=======================
   mak@brightring.com