Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: last minute notice

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 19:31:15 PDT

It's typical. I was hired at my position the day before school started. I felt like I was in a tornado for quite a while!
jancy wrote:
Our school district considers last minute August 15. We had a teacher in our
building who did not get official notice for this year until August 15! We
all knew she had a job, but the principal could not tell her so until then.
Just in case something happened and they had to move someone around. Is that
awful or what!!!

Do you Yahoo!?