Re: product question tap and glue cap

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 18:17:06 PDT

Here's how I deal with the clogged glue caps from Elmers Glue bottles: I
remove the clogged caps (the really clogged ones - not the ones that just
need a bit of hardened glue picked off the tip). I soak the clogged caps
over night in cool water.
The next day they are easy to unclog. I use a metal handled awl.
Meanwhile I have a bucket filled with years of extra unclogged caps from
bottles I threw away over the years. I use these to replace the clogged
ones that are soaking.
Sky in NJ

---