Re: Bunki Kramer's non-objective drawings

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 18:02:43 PDT

Larry,

This may sound really lame, like I should know how to do this already,
or get new glasses, but I would love to read your post, but can't see
it! My old eyes could only see a blur. Is there any chance you can
choose a larger print, or instruct me on how to enlarge it on my
computer. Thanks, Sandy

Larry Prescott wrote:

> I came across this lesson idea on Bunki Kramer's online student
> gallery. Click on the following link.
>
> http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/KramerMain.html

---