Ken Schwab's Non-Objective Design lesson- On IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 14:28:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Just wanted to let you know I put another one of Ken Schwab's excellent
lessons on Incredible Art Deaprtment.
Non-Objective Circular Design:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-circledesign.htm
(linked from the high school lesson plan page)
Larry brought up the lesson when he commented on Bunki Kramer's lesson....
Fortunately, Bunki had saved Ken's thumbnails and sent them to me. I will
add some larger images in the future. More of Ken's lessons will be put
online this summer. High school teachers, what do you have to offer Ken?

Now - I need your help....What artists would you recommend to use in
conjunction with this lesson? I would like to provide a few links.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/