Arts Enhance Science and Technology

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 13:09:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Please post to the list if you are able to help Ashfaq. Save his email
address ishaq@icaf.org .
I will compile all information that is posted and will forward them to him.
Thanks in advance. This is a topic that interests me too. I have asked
Ashfaq for a deadline to give you time to reply and will post that
information when I get it. Below is from Ashfaq:

>>Judy,

We are organizing a symposium on how the arts enhance science and technology
education. I saw your posting on lesson plans on the same subject.

Do you know someone who has either developed comprehensive lesson plans in
this area or has conducted research on the arts and science partnership and
its impact?

I will appreciate your letting me know.

Regards, ashfaq

Ashfaq Ishaq, Ph.D., FRSA
Executive Director
International Child Art Foundation
1350 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 1225
Washington, DC 20036, USA
Tel: 1 202 530 1000
Fax: 1 202 530 1080
Email: ishaq@icaf.org
www.icaf.org

Ashfaq -this is FYI. Hopefully, someone will respond.

---