Fun color activity - now online on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 12:38:02 PDT

Dear Arts Educators,

Good news - Incredible Art Department and my site are back online. Continue
to let me know when you are having trouble accessing the sites (my site
loads very slow for me now)

Juli's color spinner lesson was so popular that I now have it online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/spinners-Juli.htm

Linked from Middle School lessons. I think elementary students would have
fun with it too. I also included the information that Deb Sterner posted
about Thaumatropes (at the end of the Juli's lesson).

Enjoy!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department