Great project ideas - Christine Sumner Lyman site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 10:55:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Just wanted you to get a sneak peak at another site that will be featured on
Great Sites next month:
http://jefffleming.com/lyman/ Elementary and high school art.

She has even more great ideas that she will be adding over the summer. Many
cultural centered projects. Some of her student work will be added to
existing lesson plans on IAD (with Christine's permission, of course -
Christine - I will talk with you later about this).

When you have some time folks - give Christine some feedback so we know
which lessons will be most popular. I just like too many myself right now to
decide. Christine will provide one plan over the summer for IAD.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/