An "Art Shower" for Colette - reply if interested

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 09:29:56 PDT

Randy had a great idea (but can not post to the list)

>>We could give her a virtual art shower.... If we had an address... I would
be willing to send her art supplies or money -- that is a direct way of
supporting her.

And a fundraising idea from Randy:

>>Probably the best way our school raises money is through a spaghetti
supper. Perhaps the rotary club or a business might provide the food. Or a
patron program where people can sponsor one student for say 10 dollars for a
year.

Those who can help Colette - please reply to me (Jdecker@woh.rr.com ) or the
list and I will get the address sent out to everyone. Colette is out of town
right now - but I am sure she will get back to me. This will be a fun
project for me to do as you wind down your school year.

Can anyone help Randy? Randy's email address was changed (out of her
control) and can not post. I told her how to re-subsribe with the new
address -- but how can she unsubscribe the old address so Getty doesn't have
to deal with her bumped mail? How does she change the from address to be her
old address?

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department