Re: Who else can help Colette (middle school teacher)?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 06:12:20 PDT

Another idea for getting extra supplies is to put out the word now that any
glue, pencils, scissors, paint, etc that the students have that they want to
donate to the art department would be greatly appreciated. I always get
enough glue to refill my bottles all year, and I have tons of crayons - not
nice and new but to a point that students aren't afraid to press harder with
them.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I have been saving my short almost-used-up colored pencils and I have
quite
> a stash. I'm considering having the kids bring their own next year, so I
> would be willing to mail all of my short pencils to the original author of
> this thread. They're still usuable, just not as nice as new ones. Let me
> know if you want them.

---