Incredible Art Department - site temporarily offline

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 23:08:13 PDT

Dear users of Incredible Art Department and Art Resources,

Thank you to all who have asked what has happened to the site. My guess is
that there is some kind of server problem again. I will post when the sites
(mine and Incredible Art Department) are back online.
If there were some links you wanted to check - just hold onto that email and
check when I (or someone else) post that it is back online. If the down time
continues for several days, I will ask Ken Rohrer to check with Princeton
server. (Thanks Ken, for backing up the entire site - guess your timing was
perfect).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department