to Michal and listserv......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 19:09:51 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526

Hi, friends. I'm becoming enticed by the idea of Michal's "grots". I looked
up images and info on google.com and didn't find too much about these little
imps. Michal...can you direct me to a book/story you have to share? The
internet gave me several sexual implications within some stories (in fact it
was pretty much about sex and rape within the critter kingdom) but I'd like
to hear what you have shared with your students. Can you help those of us
who are interested in this theme? Thanks.....Toodles.....Bunki

---