Who else can help Colette (middle school teacher)?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 18:41:22 PDT

Wow Jayna! This is a GREAT idea. I hope others can help out too as they
clean up their rooms - organize and such at the end of the year. Is there
anyone else out there who can contribute to Colette (she only has $100 for
the whole year!)?

From Jayna Huffines jayna_99@yahoo.com

I have been saving my short almost-used-up colored pencils and I have quite
a stash. I'm considering having the kids bring their own next year, so I
would be willing to mail all of my short pencils to the original author of
this thread. They're still usuable, just not as nice as new ones. Let me
know if you want them.

Here is Colette's email address ctcolwell@hotmail.com

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com