Lesson Plans for Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 17:30:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I want to clear up some confusion from my earlier post today....ALL lessons
submitted to me WILL be put on Incredible Art Department. When I can - I am
offering the Word files sent as attachments. I will certainly not have
enough time to offer all plans that come my way as attachments. All plans
submitted to Incredible Art Department should have an image (or two - or
three - send what you want). I want the plans to be in the format that is
easiest for you to send (write them up to meet your needs - I can take PC or
Mac files). I am just putting these online as html - nothing fancy. You do
not need to follow any particular layout. I do have a template online for
those who need one:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/template.htm

Please include your school name.....Someone suggested including "concept(s)
taught" - so do that too if it not too much trouble.

Thank you to all who have submitted plans so far. I am looking forward to
adding more over the summer. Take some time to "play" before you go out of
your way to send your plans to me.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I just got back from a fun day at Ohio
University. My son was in a play - "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" by Steve
Martin. If any of your local theater companies perform it - go see. It is
good for a few laughs.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department