Re: Art using chidrens books

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 11:09:52 PDT

I will try to share ideas from my new book, Storybook Art - art ideas based
on favorite children's books and styles of the illustrators. There are a few
ideas on my website right now... http://www.brightring.com. Go to the book
cover at center right, and click on "preview an activity".

On 5/16/03 5:59 PM, Judy Decker at jdecker@woh.rr.com wrote:

> Susan, I really want more on this over the summer. I put it in my notes.
> Maybe you can be one of the list members who helps brainstorm ideas for
> using children's literature.
>
> Linda Woods is also interested in this topic....anyone else out there want
> to join in? Come up with some project ideas? Not complete plans - just
> brainstorming. So many said they like to see ideas by medium. I thought this
> would be a good place to start for elementary. We also want a "Holiday
> Ideas" page for elementary - and maybe an artists and cultures...we will
> have different groups brainstorming and compiling their discussions.
>
> Judy

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
    www.brightring.com