Re: MS budget $100 for year

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 10:26:35 PDT

I have been saving my short almost-used-up colored pencils and I have quite a stash. I'm considering having the kids bring their own next year, so I would be willing to mail all of my short pencils to the original author of this thread. They're still usuable, just not as nice as new ones. Let me know if you want them.

Jayna