Re: MS budget $100 for year

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 20:19:53 PDT

fundraising in poorer areas is interesting...

They often won't fork over the money for something
nice, but always have 50 cents for this or that. Our
life skills kids make a killing on their crafty
pencils and holiday things.

"Pop art" magnets made with the glass pebbles are cute
and at least have something to do with art...

I'm not crazy about perpetuating the crafty/holiday
art notion of our curriculum, but if it was a way for
me to get the pastels I needed, I would go for it.

Dawn