Art using chidrens books - anyone?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 17:59:18 PDT

Susan, I really want more on this over the summer. I put it in my notes.
Maybe you can be one of the list members who helps brainstorm ideas for
using children's literature.

Linda Woods is also interested in this topic....anyone else out there want
to join in? Come up with some project ideas? Not complete plans - just
brainstorming. So many said they like to see ideas by medium. I thought this
would be a good place to start for elementary. We also want a "Holiday
Ideas" page for elementary - and maybe an artists and cultures...we will
have different groups brainstorming and compiling their discussions.

Judy