See Mixed Breed Lesson on SwitchZoo!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 17:42:28 PDT

I just got the links for Linda's lesson and drawings on
http://switchzoo.com.

Now here's a lesson with world appeal:
You can see the drawings at http://www.switchzoo.com/art/drawings01.htm.
The lesson plan page http://www.switchzoo.com/art/drawingplans.htm (I wish
had the time and know-how to make our lesson plans look this good on IAD)

I guess I should have waited to tell you about the link correction on my
site. I don't don't know if these are linked up yet from the main page -- so
use the links provided. You just have to see the slide presentation of all
the mixed breed animals! They are terrific. Done in Prisma color pencils.

I will be adding this to Art News soon so if you missed the links now - be
sure to check for them on Art News (and on her lesson plan on IAD).

Linda, I won't say anymore how all of this came to be -- I'll let you talk
about it some, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department