Great Elementary Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 17:19:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just found out today that I had an error in the URL for Linda Wood's site
(It worked on my computer - but not on all computers) - So if you were
unable to follow my links - check this one.
http://www.sjs.org/classes/lower/art/linda'sweb2000.html

If you see any projects that you would like to see lesson plans for - drop a
line and we will see what we can do. Linda is definitely working on the
jewelry one. I can help out with the other plans.

Linda's Mixed Breed lesson plan and all the images has been picked up by
http://Zwitchzoo.com and will be given a prominent feature on the site.
Linda should be able to give us the URL soon.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-mixbreed.htm
You plans can get noticed, too.

World teachers, if you would like to see translations of any of our IAD
plans online I would be happy to work with you on that. Reverso does a
pretty good job.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department