Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Elementary Art

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 17:19:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just found out today that I had an error in the URL for Linda Wood's site
(It worked on my computer - but not on all computers) - So if you were
unable to follow my links - check this one.'sweb2000.html

If you see any projects that you would like to see lesson plans for - drop a
line and we will see what we can do. Linda is definitely working on the
jewelry one. I can help out with the other plans.

Linda's Mixed Breed lesson plan and all the images has been picked up by and will be given a prominent feature on the site.
Linda should be able to give us the URL soon.
You plans can get noticed, too.

World teachers, if you would like to see translations of any of our IAD
plans online I would be happy to work with you on that. Reverso does a
pretty good job.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department