Fund raising ideas - compiled from ArtsEdNet Talk

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 15:33:54 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

The need for fundraising ideas has popped up again on ArtsEDNet Talk.... I
am looking for ideas to add. Right now I have compiled all our "words of
wisdom" from ArtsEdNet Talk to send to a Getty member. If anyone else wants
the whole list - DO ask and I will forward (Jdecker@woh.rr.com). It is "as
is" not edited or merged - just a long list of suggestions. Post your ideas
you might want to add. This summer, I will work on putting a page on IAD -
if all think it is a topic they would like to see. If you want to be
credited with the idea please add your name to your email - other wise my
file is just a Getty List Member). Getty folks who posted the last time
around need not re-post now (I saved yours).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/