Re: What other Grants are "out there"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 14:32:21 PDT

This is something that I could develop on Art News and keep every body
posted. Are there any more specific grants that you are aware of?

I do have the NAEA grants on the site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEAGRANT.htm
I will be adding Jancy's information today. If anyone does a search PLEASE
post to the list so I can grab them too. I saved Jancy's post into my fund
raiser folder - thanks....keep those ideas coming.