Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: It sure is good to hear your voices

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 14:17:42 PDT

Judy- you were not the only one. I didn't get my posts yesterday either!

Judy Decker <> wrote:Hello my ArtsEdNet Friends,

I depend on you for all of the information I put on my Art Resources Web
site and Incredible Art Department. Yesterday, I thought I lost that
opportunity. My mail was returned to me and I was no longer receiving your
mail. I thought my post on why I needed ArtsEdNet Talk hit a nerve it was the last thing I got --and the last post of mine that
went through (I did get those others today) yet all of you were still
"talking" according to some of my cyber friends who I contacted last night.
Fortunately this morning I was able to get caught up on what I missed as
many of your posts came through, too.

I won't be posting anymore sample letters to the list. I will keep you
posted though on all of the new updates to the sites. There are sure to many
new lessons added. Still keep posting your needs to the list so all will
have an idea what you are looking for. I am certain there will be many ideas
generated for "art on a thread" to help Collett. I'd like to see that topic
develop, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

Do you Yahoo!?