RE: Kodak Easy share help!!!

---------

From: Ms. Davies (CDAVIES_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 13:16:41 PDT

   Hi Ann
 There are 2 ways
 When you transfer to your computer . O n the first dialog box there's an
option to delete OR print all pictures

 2. Go to capture mode 2nd icon on top right hand dial. Images will appear
on screen .
 Press menu
 Icons will appear on left hand side... magnifying glass , trash can etc .
press down arrow on the wide angle - telephoto disc
 Select trash can
Press select
 Window will appear Heading DELETE with choices
Picture
Exit
All pictures . Move downward arrow to choose
Hit select
screen will appear with Delete all pictures Yes or No
Again use downward arrow to choose.
 Hit select to apply .

 Hope this helps

Cheers