folk art question

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 14:14:47 PDT

Hi, has anyone made the spinning wheels on a string that when you pull
on the string, the colors mix or blur visually ? I am thinking this was
a folk art toy, originally, made with wooden discs, but I have seen them
done on oak tag. I tried making one, and it was a huge flop! I want to
make these next year with fourths.
Tomorrow we are meeting as a " committee" to make a schedule for next
year. Time to get the tylenol pm out... Next year we will do a morning
enrichment /tutorial in math or english before the classes for the day.
Oh joy. wish I could be
more optimistic. Everyone checking out the lunar eclipse?
Betsy

---