Re: Bunki Kramer's non-objective drawings -question?

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 12:02:24 PDT

Judy, Thanks for the support. I hope this text is readable now. I was introduced to this listserv by Bunki and Alix Peshette, and I am excited to be "connected." I am a first year middle school art teacher and have been busy this year gleaning lesson ideas and motivating kids. I came across your middle school site earlier this year and "leaned" on you a lot. One day, to my dismay, your site disappeared. I am happy to have found your support again in a much more significant arena.
Thanks for posting Bunki's lesson, Larry. Your writing was too small for me
to read for some reason - and the hyperlink to her site didn't work...So I
am sending it to everyone just in case someone else was in the same boat.
This is actually a lesson that came from Ken Schwab - I think I have his
plan saved. Since you like it - I will put it on IAD over the summer. It is
just one of the many plans Ken has that are adaptable to middle school. I
am sure Bunki will see your question and answer you -- but I think they are
mounted with a construction paper frame (selecting a color from the
composition) (Folks it is good to back talking with you)

http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/nonobjectiveblending/nonobjective
Blend.htm

From Larry,

>>Are the frames rendered in colored pencil or are they made from cut
construction paper or another material?
Also, about how large is the entire square?

Thanks, Larry