Art -Science lesson for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 11:18:17 PDT

Dear Elementary and Middle School Teachers,

Julie Fraher just sent me a very nice lesson plan integrating art and
science. Her students made color spinners to help them with the study of
color theory (a unit both science and art were studying). She has the lesson
keyed to art standards. It is all ready to go for you. If you would like
this plan (with pictures) I can send it to you via attachment
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com). It is Word document. This summer it will be
added to Incredible Art Department (I am waiting to see if she can get
permission to publish the kids photos - lesson is fine without them - but
they do add so much more). This lesson just might be what you need to
motivate a student this time of year - it really looks like fun.

Putting a lesson plan on Incredible Art Department is one way to get your
program noticed. Our lessons come up in Google searches. Your name and
school name is prominent on the plan.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department