RE: ideas

---------

From: SHARON HAUSE (HAUSESH_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 10:46:05 PDT

I replaced a retired art teacher in the high school who allowed students to locate prints, photos and such and use an opaque projector to trace and then they colored them in. This was done in painting, drawing, and any two -dimensional project. I am trying to break them of this habit and to be more original and to work from life.
 My advanced painters are having the most difficultly with this concept. Suggestions please.

---