Figure drawing contest -anyone interested?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 10:25:17 PDT

>>First Annual On-line
>>Figurative Art Competition: 'FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING'

If there are any figure drawing/painting artists out there who are
interested in an online contest - ask and I will forward the information.
The deadline is June 2 (I will not be announcing this on IAD) (If you want
the information mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. I lost contact with all of you yesterday....didn't get any mail from
anyone and my posts were returned to me.... I sure hope that doesn't happen
to everyone (smile). I still had my cyber friends to talk too offline. I was
glad that you were receiving your mail.

---