RE: MS budget $100 for year

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 10:29:48 PDT

Honestly, tho, Ricardo is right.

It is ridiculous to build a quality art program with that little $. Your supplies are your textbooks!! Furthermore, if you make do with what they give you, the district thinks you can make it work - maybe even with less next year.
The ideas I gave you were from when I taught in public school, and my budget was tight, but not as tight as yours sounds.
Hoping there's more art $ out there, somewhere for your students.

Jan