MS budget $100 for year

---------

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 08:04:15 PDT

I was recently told that my budget for supplies will probably be about $100
for next year. This is for 6, 7th and 8th grade. About 120 students a day
every day all year. I am not allowed to charge a fee for my classes. When
I started here this year I had crayons, some markers and construction paper.
  So I don't have any supplies to fall back on.

I was thinking about a Square One fundraiser, but I teach a very poor
population. I am afraid that the parents would't order anything.

So, any and all ideas for cost effective lesson plans and/or fundraisers
would be welcome.

Thank you!
Colette