Bunki Kramer's non-objective drawings

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 06:54:52 PDT

I came across this lesson idea on Bunki Kramer's online student gallery. Click on the following link.

If Bunki is "tuned in," I have a few question that others might be interested to read about.

Are the frames rendered in colored pencil or are they made from cut construction paper or another material?

Also, about how large is the entire square?

Thanks, Larry