Middle School Teachers (Getty Letter FYI)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 10:41:24 PDT

Dear Middle School Teachers,

I have already had one teacher ask permission to use my sample letter to
Nick Brod. It fit exactly into her curriculum. I am glad she was able to use
it. Please do feel free to edit what I wrote - but do change it around a bit
so he doesn't have to read the same letter over again. I just want to add
that I got a beautiful letter from Lia Johnson. I hope she will let me share
it with the groups.

Thanks for all you do.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com