Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 07:50:39 PDT

Wow! Congratulations....My 7th grade students from Carpenter Middle
School were highlighted on the O'Donnell Foundation webpage...they built
a 6 X10 foot assemblage made of wood and color. They should be at
Jasper High School by now. All this talk about the Plano art program
makes me really miss it. It is motivates me to work harder in my own
district to align our courses too. We just need support like the O'
Donnel Foundation provides the Dallas Metroplex school districts.
Thanks for sharing!!

Ricardo

>>> Jhirunrtx@aol.com 05/14/03 10:13PM >>>
I think as of now, only Vines has the pre-AP, but I could be wrong. I
do know
that Japser students participated in a grant recently sponsored the by
the
O'Donnell foundation to preview pre-AP students portfolios. My son
particpated and got some wonderful feed back. Janet

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---