Ceramics Curriculum Materials

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 06:43:13 PDT

Dear Art Educators:

What kind of ceramics are you looking for? lesson plans? cultures?
Give me some feedback - narrow your search (save this and reply when you
have time)

Ceramics was the top search on IAD. Look at these great resources that are
linked from my site:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Sampler/g.html
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Sampler/fc.html
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/resources/Maps/hopi.html

I would like for all groups to show/tell what resources they need on
ArtsEdNet.
Thank you to those who are letting Nick know what it is about ArtsEdNet that
you value.
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/
Yes - I did spend a great deal of my time looking at the site - I would hate
for all of you to lose what is there. I found so much more that I didn't
even know was there -- but am hesitant to add anymore links on my site and
IAD -- a time consuming process --and even more time consuming to have to
remove the broken links once ArtsEdNet is gone.
Send your Save ArtsEdNet to Nick Brod (mail to my address
Jdecker@woh.rr.com) I will be posting more sample letters all through out
this month....I know you all plan to get yours to me before the end of the
month. I am doing all I can to help you write your letters.

ALSO - Let me know what you would like to see added to:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramics.htm

Should I link to our IAD plans from here? We do need more ceramics lesson
plans for the site -- A summer project for us...Ceramics "experts" will all
be hearing from me over the summer for some fun collaboration.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/