Re: Print Gocco

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 05:30:28 PDT

FYI Sax carried this particular press for a while. We found that it was extremely difficult to get supplies for it. We ultimately discontinued it for that reason. If it were me, I would spend my money on another product. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com