Re: Linda's jewelry

---------

From: Deb Hyland (hyland5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 19:39:55 PDT

Linda--I may have missed an earlier post, but WOW--how did you guys do
this?
Will you (have you) shared the how-to's for the jewelry projects? I
know my
HS students would love this during our crafts unit next year!

Sharon
email: sharon@art-rageous.net
website: http://www.art-rageous.net

Linda:

I second Sharon's motion! Could you list the materials you used, etc.,
and how you went about this to get such great results from 6th graders?

Deb
hyland5@galenalink.com

---