Re: Stress busters....can you top this?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:58:34 PDT

Hi All, Without going into detail, I will tell you that my life has had its share of stress lately. My daughter thought I needed a stress reliever. We received a box about 3 foot square via Air Express addressed to Dick and me. Since he has recently retired, we thought it was probably someone sending him good wishes of some sort. We opened the big box to find another box about 12" X 3" and 2" deep. I passed the card to Dick to open and I proceeded to open the other nicely wrapped box. He read the card to me and said our daughter and husband had flipped out. With curiosity I opened the rest of the smaller box and found a nice, not too spectacular pen...that's right a pen and I too thought our daughter had flipped. I passed it over to Dick and said it MUST be for him. The pen had batteries which he inserted and nothing happened so he reinserted the batteries. There was a button on the side of the pen and he non challantly pushed it. All of a sudden, the pen began to LAUGH! It was the most uproarous belly laugh we ever heard and it went on for about 30 seconds. You've probably guessed by now that we couldn't help ourselves and began to laugh too...and laugh...and laugh...until tears were rolling down our cheeks and we were almost rolling on the floor. Talk about a stress reliever...I don't think I've had a better one. I hope all of you find a stress reliever that has the results mine did. Best regards...
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com