Michal's Grots Lesson - can you tell us more?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:44:24 PDT

Here is the link to Michal's lesson - another good one! I remember a thread
we had not all that long ago. Michal posted a link to some grots she has
made and some links to tell us how to make our own....I wonder If I can find
them?
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/middleschool/grot.html

Well, I did a quick search and came up empty. Michal do tell us about the
story you used. These scultptures are a hoot. It would be a nice lesson to
list on a ceramics "ideas" page if the need is there. I would like to list
the source of the story too.

From: "LeAnn Escoffre" <lescoffre@chartermi.net>

> I found the lesson under the bad hair day link. I love this lesson. You
> mentioned a book "the grots" that was used? Is/Was that the name of the
> book. I would love to incorporate some reading into my art lessons. Any
> additonal info would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to post this to all but
> couldn't find your individual address.
> Thank you,
> LeAnn

Judy Decker - Ohio