Re: Middle School Art Teachers

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:24:15 PDT

>>>what is the e-mail address to use for Nick?

My address -mailto: Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Thanks for asking Dennis - I will post my repsonse to the list. He does not
have time to deal with our email (I was reluctant to even ask him for his
deadline the other day) and will have an even harder time keeping track of
it to compile for his report. Sending him email will only hurt our "cause".
He was flooded with email when the list went down and when there were
problems with the digest. He was certainly aware of what "we" didn't like
(smile). Send your letter to me. Include your position and school name. I
have heard back from him how he wants to receive everything. Some folks have
already sent snail mail - which is not really a problem. He has just
requested that the rest come through me as much as possible. A few snail
mail they can deal with. Masses just may not make it into the report.

I just need your letter (in email form - or Word attachment - whichever is
easiest for you) before the end of the month. I will continue to write
sample letters to the list for folks to edit and make changes. I am working
on my own right now.

Thanks,

Judy

what is the e-mail address to use for Nick?
Thanks,
Dennis

---