RE: Grots lesson plan on Michal Austin's site

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 16:17:21 PDT

I found the lesson under the bad hair day link. I love this lesson. You
mentioned a book "the grots" that was used? Is/Was that the name of the
book. I would love to incorporate some reading into my art lessons. Any
additonal info would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to post this to all but
couldn't find your individual address.
Thank you,
LeAnn

---