Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 10:18:34 PDT

Does Williams and Jasper high school have a pre-AP propgram as well...I
know that they were starting one when I left in 2001?

>>> 05/13/03 09:32PM >>>
My son is currently in the pre-AP program at Vines. Lucky us, it's the
9-10 high school that offers pre-AP in Plano. Even in the 9th grade,
what he
is studying is more advanced than what I got in college! It just
amazes me
what these kids are capable of and I feel so sad when I hear budget
cuts in
other districts has cut the arts. I never had an art class until 11th
in high school and it's so wonderful to catch the kids at the
level and encourage them to excel in the visual arts.