Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 10:18:34 PDT

Does Williams and Jasper high school have a pre-AP propgram as well...I
know that they were starting one when I left in 2001?

Ricardo

>>> Jhirunrtx@aol.com 05/13/03 09:32PM >>>
My son is currently in the pre-AP program at Vines. Lucky us, it's the
only
9-10 high school that offers pre-AP in Plano. Even in the 9th grade,
what he
is studying is more advanced than what I got in college! It just
amazes me
what these kids are capable of and I feel so sad when I hear budget
cuts in
other districts has cut the arts. I never had an art class until 11th
grade
in high school and it's so wonderful to catch the kids at the
elementary
level and encourage them to excel in the visual arts.
Janet

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---