Dear Digest Users - Save ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 08:41:22 PDT

Dear Digest Users,

First, let me apologize for sending my last two posts as html....I must be
more careful as I know you can not read them.
This is what they were - two letters to save ArtsEdNet written in the
"voice" of two different list members (Eileen and Robin) - from their point
of view. Rather that posting my own messages to save ArtsEdNet - I thought
it would be more fun to show how all of you folks need ArtsEdNet.... I am no
longer teaching and can not imagine that I need it more than those who are
teaching. I also found out that you are not getting all of my messages -
That is probably because I "talk too much"....If there is anything that is
omitted or "not available" as Roberta pointed out -- and you are interested
what it was - Do ask me as I save all of my posts to Getty ArtsEdNet - just
so I know what I said now. They discontinued the Archives due to
problems....So now I save all I say so I don't have to repeat myself all the
time. (I have been saving a lot of interesting threads too so we can review
the topics over the summer and determine if they should be on Incredible Art
Department. I want to be able to browse the ArtsEdNet archives before they
are gone).

If you would like to see my sample "letters" I would be more than happy to
forward them to you (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department