RE: Biggers and Moroles

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 06:38:10 PDT

I do, kermit1610@aol.com <mailto:kermit1610@aol.com> , thanx Nancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Walkup [mailto:nwalkup@dentonisd.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 3:39 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: Biggers and Moroles

Robin: I'll be sending out more info about Tres Culturas in Santa Fe as soon
as I survive the completion of the school year. Let me know if you have an
email address for the summer that is different from your school one.

Nancy

>>> RSinger@dist34.lake.k12.il.us 05/13/03 03:16PM >>>

Nancy, Anything new about the Santa Fe trip? Robin