Re: Looking for educators in the Texas-Plano

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 03:53:29 PDT

Is this the same district that Tim Hunt works in? I too have
heard Plano was great. Has anyone ever thought about doing
workshop on what you did to build your program and to get the
upper "to-be" to understand the importance. I am stepping down
as Director of Visual Arts, going back to foucusing just on Art,
Technology (UNT Tech Grant for certification, and also possible
teaching Interior Design course). Love this group

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org